SOLD/EXPIRED Rem. Custom KS Mountain Rifle LH .300WM

DreamMaker

I purchased this rifle new from the Remington Custom Shop more than 20 years ago. It has the Kevlar/fiberglass stock and all metal parts are parkerized. Barrel is 24" and has a KDF muzzle break installed. Trigger is tuned to 2 1/2 lbs. and breaks like a glass rod. Includes Leupold VARI - X III Gold 3.5x10x40 and 200 rounds. The rifle is 98% with no obvious dings, scratches or flaws, but isn't new since there are 260 rounds down the tube.

Note - I removed the perfectly good butt pad with the notion of installing a Limb Saver. I still have the butt pad and it can be easily re-install - they are glued on.

Remington stopped making the Custom KS Mountain Rifle in 2008. The last MSRP was $2,295.00.

Here's the deal. At this time I'm only willing to do a FTF transaction, so you have to be willing to travel to the Madison Wisconsin area. Full disclosure - this is a light weight (8 lbs. w/scope & mounts, less scope 6 3/4 lbs. ), weather proof and very durable rifle. It's meant for 1 - 3 shots from a cold barrel (meaning - it's not a target or fun plinking rifle). It's not pillar or bedded, but it could be if you want to add the weight.

If you looking for a rifle like this, PM me and I'll get back to you. Pictures only after we make contact. Price is $950.00 firm.

Last edited:

jbaldwin

Would like to see some pics. Have its twin in 7mm rem mag. Will send PM of email.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.