• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem. Custom KS Mountain Rifle LH .300WM

DreamMaker

I purchased this rifle new from the Remington Custom Shop more than 20 years ago. It has the Kevlar/fiberglass stock and all metal parts are parkerized. Barrel is 24" and has a KDF muzzle break installed. Trigger is tuned to 2 1/2 lbs. and breaks like a glass rod. Includes Leupold VARI - X III Gold 3.5x10x40 and 200 rounds. The rifle is 98% with no obvious dings, scratches or flaws, but isn't new since there are 260 rounds down the tube.

Note - I removed the perfectly good butt pad with the notion of installing a Limb Saver. I still have the butt pad and it can be easily re-install - they are glued on.

Remington stopped making the Custom KS Mountain Rifle in 2008. The last MSRP was $2,295.00.

Here's the deal. At this time I'm only willing to do a FTF transaction, so you have to be willing to travel to the Madison Wisconsin area. Full disclosure - this is a light weight (8 lbs. w/scope & mounts, less scope 6 3/4 lbs. ), weather proof and very durable rifle. It's meant for 1 - 3 shots from a cold barrel (meaning - it's not a target or fun plinking rifle). It's not pillar or bedded, but it could be if you want to add the weight.

If you looking for a rifle like this, PM me and I'll get back to you. Pictures only after we make contact. Price is $950.00 firm.

Last edited:
Would like to see some pics. Have its twin in 7mm rem mag. Will send PM of email.