• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED REM 788 parts

shilen30

New redfield one piece standard base (what redfield calls their LA base for the 788 but is actually the short action for calibers like my 22-250) with high redfield rings already mounted. I had 2 bases and ended up needing medium rings after switching scopes so I am selling the high rings and base as a set. $20

slightly used 22-250 clip for rem 788 $15

wood stock that is a good piece of wood but there is a crack at the fore end approx 3 inches long right near the top at the thinnest part by the barrel. Has been like that for the 9 years I have owned it and it has not lengthenned. original swivel stud was removed and a different one put into the stock slightly ahead of the old one so there is one small hole in the stock. Again, nice piece of wood. $20

Shipping will be extra though you only pay actual shipping, and I have digital images of all these items for anyone who wants to see them. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and also send a PM

Cameron