• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 varmint in 223

Quackshot

SS Rem 700 varmint bdl with jeweled bolt, gunsmith tuned 2lb trigger. Fired 600 to 1000 rounds. Well maintained. In Hogue Ghillie green varmint stock(or Rem VTR stock or laminated thumbhole stock). $650 shipped conus. I might sell it in parts, make offers.

Attachments

• Rem 223 004.jpg
    Rem 223 004.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
scoot,
I was fixing the ad when you replied. somehow a zero was dropped while I put the picture in place. You can have first dibs at $650 though.
Mark

Geez Scoot, at that price you should have at least offered to pay the shipping. :D

Mark, good luck on selling your rifle. It looks like a nice one. You even get to choose the stock you want. What more can you ask for.

Jim

Rem VTR stock or laminated thumbhole stock

If this ^^^^^ is still available or new owner doenst want please PM me. :D

Thanks.

I am also interested in one of those stocks if you want to sell them PM me the prices

The VTR stock is a new take off $45 shipped

The laminated thumbhole is in very good condition. The barrel channel was opened up a little because I had a Kreiger varmint barrel with a different taper than the Rem varmint barrel. $75 shipped