• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 titanium

gillettehunter

One in a .260 advertised over on accurate reloading forums in the guns for sale. He wants $2200. Thought someone might want it. I have no connection to the seller or any financial interest. Bruce

They couldn't move those rifles no matter how cheap they got around here a few years ago. Now days they are going for gangbuster prices; it makes me wish I'd squirreled some away for later.

Just buy a Extream action, jewel trigger and a B&C stock. A guy would be into his build with a way better action and tigger for less $. Extream is who made the titanium action for Remington anyways. Now he make the titanium action but way better then years ago. Here are the costs. Extreame shooting products titanium sa with titanium scope 20moa rail ans titanium recoil lug $1500, Jewell trigger $210, B&C stock $239=$1949

I sold a Ti 260 for a friend, 1 yr or so, on 24 hr campfire. I believe he got $1300. It was in mint condition. I had over 20 private messages, wanting his gun. Too bad he only had one.

Recent Posts