Rem 700 stainless cocking piece?

Magnum Mania: To be clear, are you wanting the piece that attaches to the end of the firing pin or are you wanting the bolt shroud. In one post you said you did not want an aluminum one. That is why I am confused. I do have a stainless steel bolt shroud. If it is a cocking piece that you are looking for, would you take a blued one?

Magnum Mania: To be clear, are you wanting the piece that attaches to the end of the firing pin or are you wanting the bolt shroud. In one post you said you did not want an aluminum one. That is why I am confused. I do have a stainless steel bolt shroud. If it is a cocking piece that you are looking for, would you take a blued one?
My bad, I meant that I do not want to replace the entire firing pin assembly with one that uses an aluminium shroud, as sold by PT&G.
I have looked into the material, I am mistaken, they aren't stainless.
A blued one and a polished one are essentially the same material, being 4140.
Sorry for the confusion.
I think I confused myself with this topic because I am so angry that the Remington importer here will not warranty anything at the moment. 😡

Cheers.

Ok all, a member here is sending me one. I am so grateful.
I even thought of TIG welding the end and grinding to shape, but I don't want to soften the hardening.
Thanks guys, I appreciate all the help and suggestions.

Cheers.