• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem. 700 Short F/S

Kevin Cram

Hey guys, I have a fully blueprinted Remington action, .308 bolt face w/ factory extractor and Holland Recoil Lug for up for sale. The action is single point trued using GTR tooling. The threads are opened up .005" and the recoil lug is bored over that amount as well. The action is fully ready to be installed on a new custom barrel. I've been blueprinting actions this way for 10 years using GTR tooling. I also did a video of my process on youtube if you want to see how it's done.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGn9qWJIM9M]Remington Action Blueprint 1 - YouTube[/ame]

The complete package is $600 plus shipping to your FFL. Or I'd be more than happy to barrel it up for you. If you break everything down the action itself is only costing $375.

Blueprint - $175
Holland Recoil Lug / Bored and Fitted - $50
Remington Action - $375

Remington S:A #1.jpg

Remington S:A #2.jpg

Remington S:A #3.jpg

Remington S:A #4.jpg

Stocking trued R700's now?

Hmm I smell Ready to ship rifles soon!

Great deal from a quality builder here!

Do you have a high quality 7mm ie Brux, Rock, etc barrel in a med contour say #4-5 straight or spiral fluted to finish at 20 " you could chamber in 708 to run the berger 140s to screw on there?