If you are good enough with a tig welder, and understand all of the particulars, there is not a problem with fixing it yourself. The 'particulars' being the bolt/locking lugs and the cocking piece ramp be where they are supposed to be when the bolt is closed.I'm probably going to get flamed but, I actually fixed it myself. It wasnt the voodoo that I thought it was.
A little heat to pull the handle off, a set of feeler gauges, a heat sink, a modified vise grip, and a tig welder is all that was needed.
I moved the handle forward by .015" to a gap of .010" between the front of the handle and the cut in the receiver. I advanced it slightly to get a little more cam action between the two surfaces and tacked it in place to test it all out.
I put a piece of tape around the case head to simulate a case that needed some extra primary extraction. The bolt was sticky all the way up to the came action and it ripped the case right out.
No issues to report. All is good in the neighborhood.