• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 LTR with Leupold optics

Status
Not open for further replies.

krshunter

Just purchased this in early January and life is going a different direction. I will work on posting pics but have trouble from my phone so message if you would like some.

Remington 700LTR IN .308. HS Precision stock, 20" factory barrel, threaded muzzle break, Harris Bipod, Warne medium rings and two piece bases and a brand new Leupold VX3 4.5-14x40 CDS scope. I picked the rifle up locally and the guy said he only broke in the barrel with less than 50 rounds down it. Have it a super cleaning and everything looks good. I have not fired it and just mounted the scope a couple weeks ago. Will include box and papers for scope. If scope is not of interest I can probably return it to Cabelas (paid $599 + tax) but in interest of taking care of this quick and easy if like to leave it on the rifle.

I have $1500 into it and I'm not sure what the muzzle break cost. Will let it go for $1300 shipped.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.