• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 LR 300 RUM

walleyemansd

I have for sale a Remington Model 700 long range 300 ultra mag for sale with a Timney trigger with the original x mark trigger included, it also comes with a EGW 20 moa rail mounted. This rifle is unfired and is NIB, decided to go a different route. Paid 750 for rifle, 110 for trigger, 45 for rail plus all gunsmith fees. Will sell $820 shipped. Centerfire Rifle - Model 700 Long Range - Remington Centerfire Rifles

Trade a ten pound walleye for it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 8
Holy ****, wish i could catch one of them monsters. Fish sandwich? Never had one before. I just cookum in butter. Walleye is soo good. Where do you fish at?

Wow, ya id say you are pretty good at it. I live in sw north dakota so i probably wont ever make it to ny lol. We fish the yellowstone river and catch some goood walleyes all the time but not as big as those monsters.

Also, I may consider a trade for a savage long range hunter in 338 lapua or partial trade for reloading equipment.