• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rem 700 LA Mag Bolt Face Custom

mossyoak79

I have for sale a Rem 700 LA with Mag Bolt Face. Its an older Remington and as smooth as glass. I have lots of rifles built on 700's and none are as smooth as this one. I really hate to part with it as Bruce Baer (Great Smith here in PA) did all the work on it, but I have been saving for a project and with the current state of the economy its just not going to happen. Action is NOT STOCK. Action has been blueprinted/Trued/Sako Extractor. I believe the Scope Base holes were enlarged. Pinned Lug. Action was in my bench gun and is a proven shooter 0.5 MOA at 1K Plus. Selling Just the Action as the Trigger is a Jewel Target model and I had borrowed it from a close friend. $650 Shipped to your FFL

Pics. Can txt more

Attachments

• 2CAB8CDB-1817-42C4-9BE8-FDEB65CCE20E.jpeg
    2CAB8CDB-1817-42C4-9BE8-FDEB65CCE20E.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 251
I have for sale a Rem 700 LA with Mag Bolt Face. Its an older Remington and as smooth as glass. I have lots of rifles built on 700's and none are as smooth as this one. I really hate to part with it as Bruce Baer (Great Smith here in PA) did all the work on it, but I have been saving for a project and with the current state of the economy its just not going to happen. Action is NOT STOCK. Action has been blueprinted/Trued/Sako Extractor. I believe the Scope Base holes were enlarged. Pinned Lug. Action was in my bench gun and is a proven shooter 0.5 MOA at 1K Plus. Selling Just the Action as the Trigger is a Jewel Target model and I had borrowed it from a close friend. $650 Shipped to your FFL
Do you still have it? That action will work for 300 RUM correct?