• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rem 700 custom 7mm300winmag

What is your C.O.A.L? What is your bottom metal O.A.L.? I own a 7mm-300 I need to get it to feed. Beautiful rifle and a good price.

What is your C.O.A.L? What is your bottom metal O.A.L.? I own a 7mm-300 I need to get it to feed. Beautiful rifle and a good price.
if you have it inlet by your smith, and put the extended Obendorf system in your BDL, or run the watt's extended mag Bottom metal to run the 195's, in my experience with the two I've built. It's the single feed wildcat life. Also why I am attracted to the 28 nosler for the 195s

if you have it inlet by your smith, and put the extended Obendorf system in your BDL, or run the watt's extended mag Bottom metal to run the 195's, in my experience with the two I've built. It's the single feed wildcat life. Also why I am attracted to the 28 nosler for the 195s
you will run into the same issue with the 28 and 195 if it has a long throat. Best to have a wyatts Box installed so you can load longer COAL.

you will run into the same issue with the 28 and 195 if it has a long throat. Best to have a wyatts Box installed so you can load longer COAL.
The CA Summit Ti seems to accomidate the EOL 195 and 88 Grs of RL 33 just fine while still feeding as it was intended. BUT the stated (85.7gr) volume / COAL is different than what that factory rifle seems to accept... the 7-300 H2o capacity is 80.4 (?) so the answer is obviously that its an apples and oranges kind of comparison, thus the reason I chose the short fat 28 Nosler. I find it easier to tune, and easily get 3000+ MV with no pressure.