• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 bdl 30-06 w/mcmillan project

hitemhard

What I have here is a early remington 700 long action bdl in 30-06. This rifle has definetly seen some use, the stock is not pretty but totally functional and actually quite comfortable feeling. The trigger on the this rifle has been tuned down to a crisp 2.5#'s. Their is no rustor pitting anywere. I have no idea of round count or accuracy because I have never fired, strictly purchased as a donor.

I also have a desert camo mcmillan mchale for a 700 adl, the bottom can be inletted for a bdl but is currently set up for blind mag. The mcmillan is curretly bedded for a rem 700 long action. The mcmillan will hold up to a shilen #7 barrel contour I would say.

I bought these 2 items with intentions of building a budget long range hunting rig in either 6.5x284 or 280ackley. The problem is I went alittle over budget on my two stiller builds so I have to sacrifice this one.

Prices

combo rifle and mcmillan $700 shipped

rifle alone $400+shipping

mcmillan alone $300+shipping

Pics (Note the rifle and stock have a few mores slight nics and scratches than appear in pics, just want to be honest and upfront. nothing a good duracoat can't fix.)
IMGP6178.jpg

IMGP6179.jpg

Any way to get some pictures of the action? re: bolt face etc. And some pictures of the inside of the McMillian stock.

Thanks so much for you time
God Speed diamondmfarms