• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem. 700 B&C Stock, Leica 1200, Badger Ordnance

Uncle Z

Remington 700 Bell & Carlson Tactical Medalist A3 Hook style stock for short action Rem. 700's w/ hinged floorplate. Cut for Varmint / Tactical heavy contoured barrels such as 700 SPS, XCR. VTR Varmint and Tactical type rifles.

I didn't like the factory black on the stock so I painted it myself. Looks good to me but could easily be re-painted if someone didn't like it. It's never been bedded and I didn't paint inside the action. I paid $220. for it new.
I'll take $100.00 shipped. - SPF to CaptainBLW

bc-side.jpg

bc-top.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Badger Ordnance Tactical Bolt Knob. For Remington 700. Never used.
I'll take $25.00 shipped - SPF to CaptainBLW

bad-knob.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________

Leica Rangemaster 1200 Scan Rangefinder. Bought it new about 3 years ago and really hate to sell it as I know how hard these are getting to find now.
Works great. Rubber case shows some slight scratches from use. Works excellent and glass is excellent. Comes in the Leica nylon case and factory box with instructions.
I'll take $500.00 shipped.

leica1200.jpg

Postal Money Orders or cashiers checks only. No trades.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks.

Last edited: