• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 AAC take off stock and Voodoo Tactical rifle poncho

tacticalj

Guys I've got a rem 700 ghillie green S/A stock that I'm replacing with a B&C, so I'm gonna sell it I guess. It is all stock, except I mounted a 2.5" magpul rail on the front, just behind the sling swivel (to keep the swivel usable). It will have the recoil pad on it still. This is a hogue overmold type stock. It will include the recoil pad, but no bottem metal, action screws, etc. No action, barrel, stock pack, bipod, etc, just the stock and rail section. Stock also has factory pillars. $65shipped
IMAG0041.jpg

Voodoo Tactical Rifle Poncho with Voodooskin. Black in color. I did not pay attention to any of the length and it's to long to work properly for a 20" barrel.Yes you can use the velcro and shorten it up, but I don't like it like that and I'm gonna do something else. Brand new with the tag, just looking to get my money back out of this plus the cost of shipping. $20shipped

IMAG0045.jpg

If you are talking about the poncho, I believe it would be perfect for a 26" barreled rifle. There is elastic in the muzzle portion and it was at least 4-5" longer than my 20" barrel.

If you are talking about the stock, well I would reckon you could hang as long of barrel as you want in the stock, now it would probably need to be bedded depending on how long you went!
Thanks, Jason