• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem. 700, 7 WSM, Benchmark, 2 stocks

ST42

Gents,

I am putting this beauty up on the block. I have a trued Remington 700 long action barreled in 7mm WSM. The rifle has a 26" Benchmark Hill Country contoured barrel with brake and thread protector, and is a 9 twist. Barreled action is finished in Graphite Cerakote. The chamber is cut tight. If you keep your loaded rounds at .312" at the neck, she loads just fine. If you don't keep it at that dimension, you'll have to clean up your case necks. This Is Not an issue if your shooting new brass. After I received the rifle, I sent the bolt off to Karl Kampfeld where I had him flute the bolt, add his Hunter bolt Knob, and add a Sako extractor. The barreled action currently has a Huber 2 stage trigger, but I'm keeping that. I'll include a Jewel trigger in its place. The rifle is set up to use the Kwik Klip DBM system, and it works absolutely perfectly. The rifle will include two magazines. They each hold two rounds.
The stock is an incredible piece of Walnut that came from Remington back in 1964. It was refinished by the previous owner, and it is gorgeous. The stock has been bedded to the action and it is a very nice fit. The stock is so nice, I picked up a used B&C stock that I bedded, and placed Flush cups into for hunting. It is just a tad bit lighter than the American Walnut stock, and the tan Krylon doesn't seem to mind the sage brush. This stock is included if you'd wish to have it.
I used the rifle for two seasons of deer hunting. First buck was taken at 505 yards off of shooting sticks. The second was taken at 719 from the prone. It is two bucks for two shots, and the rifle is a hammer. My load is as follows,

New cases prepped.
FGMM 215's
162 Amax's
65.0 gr. of RE-22
Seated to 2.288" ogive.
sea level averaged 3025 FPS.
Easily shoots 1/2 MOA at 100yards, and often much less if I'm having a good day.

I purchased the rifle with 62 rounds down the barrel. I've put an additional 42 into the barrel. Total of 104.
It's your shipped for $1175.00. That will include the rifle, two magazines, two stocks and the Jewel trigger. U.S. Postal M.O. or other mutually acceptable form of payment. Your FFL must accept from me, a non FFL, or you have to pay the fee that my FFL agent charges me, $35.00. Please PM any Q's. First to post, " I'll Take it", gets it.

Oh, No Trades on this one.

Thanks for looking.

I had a question from a member on the weight of the rifle.
Walnut stocked, 7.8 Lbs.
B&C Stocked, 7.2 Lbs.
All according to my Costco bathroom scale.

8E953AA1-4D13-4BD4-B6FA-392B39F2E908-1688-0000019EC4045DD4.jpg

Incoming photos.

Yes, the action and barrel are stainless.

Last edited:
I've had requests to split off the B.A. and Trigger. I'd let them go at $995.00 + shipping.

Awesome! What is the barrel diameter at the end of the stock? How many inches from the receiver? I wonders if I could fit a MTU in a stock looking walnut stock

Recent Posts