• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem. 700, 6.5x47 Hart, Kahles

Wabird

Realizing I don't have the time to enjoy this rifle as I should, I'm selling the following as a package, until it doesn't sell as one unit or until I have a buyer for both the scope and the rifle. If splitting the package needs to be done, the buyer of the scope will get the rings and the buyer of the rifle, the base.

On to the goodies...
- Remington 700 S/A, "C662xxxx" serial number. Round count unknown. Teflon coated, black.
- Hart rifle barrel, chambered in 6.5x47 Lapua, 1-9" twist, (freebore has been asked of me before, but I didn't designate a freebore when ordering; whatever Hart gives their 1-9" twist). Barrel is 25" with 1.25-.800 straight taper barrel. Teflon coated. Round count 115, exactly, including barrel break-in.
- Manners T3 stock, standard fill, Badger pillars installed by Manners as with the two sling swivels. Ordered the barrel contour for the Hart. [there is a rub mark from the bi-pod easily noticed in one of the photos on the bottom of the stock, an easy fix]
- Williams BDL floorplate, Teflon coated as with the action screws. [there is one tiny ding in the trigger guard I tried to express with photos, it was there before the coating and is very minor]. Follower has been coated as well.
- Jard 20oz trigger , springs are relaceable through their wesite.
- Ken Ferrell 20moa base
- Seekins 34mm low rings
- Kahles K312 scope, 4D reticle, 1/8moa clicks, 34mm tube, 7.9ft vertical adjustment @ 100yds (wow!), parallax from 30m - infinity (left) side adjustment, eye relief 3.45", FOV= (36 - 10.5 ft / 100 yd). This is spectacular glass. When/if the buyer takes possession I have several downloads for reference to send PDF to their email. Here's a link to SWFA, where I bought it last year.
Kahles 3-12x50 Helia K 34mm Riflescope

Replacement value on all components above is approx. $4,400.
I'm pricing this to sell as one unit for $3,500, shipped. The scope will be mailed (insured) separately.
Please feel free to ask questions, I'll do my best to answer them, through PM or email as well.
Target photo shown shows two one hole placements, I do believe this was due to two different hold positions, still at 1/2". This barrel likes R-15 and 123g Lapua Scenars.
I can do Paypal for the scope, but the rifle must be USPS money order.
Thanks for looking.
DSC_2271.jpg

DSC_2270.jpg

DSC_2273.jpg

DSC_2277.jpg

DSC_2276.jpg

DSC_2281.jpg

DSC_2274.jpg

PC210249.jpg

open to a trade for the optics? i hv a ruger no.1 custom in 375 wby that i dont shoot. thanks

Thanks for your inquiry!
It's been awhile as this sale has gone really slow.The Kahles is just recently sold, sorry.

The rifle is up for sale with the Farrell base, 99 pieces of brass, 1 stoney point gage shell, Forster full length die set and extra mandrel and 2ea Harbour Arms snap caps. Would also throw in some Lapua 123g Scenars...

$1,700 shipped

Recent Posts