• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 5R 300 Win Mag with Manners T4 with mini-chasis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remmy700

Have a lightly used rem 700 5r 300 win mag. Rifle has around a 100 rnds fired all of which was 208 amax and is always been well under moa. Sent to vais and had a brake put on as well as send bolt to kampfield for spiral fluting and bolt knob install. Barreled action has been cerakoted in matte black. Rifle has timney trigger set at 1.5 lbs and has a Warbe 20 moa base. Stock is a manners T4 with mini chasis. Looking for 1800 for package or will sale barreled action for 1k. Will get pics up shortly. Has 26 inch barrel and 1 in 10 twist.
Rem700001_zps0caded38.jpg

Rem700002_zpsd829606b.jpg

Rem700003_zpsd8129fad.jpg

Rem700004_zpsc460e22b.jpg

Last edited:
Has anything been done to the Action? What is the total weight? Also, just so we are all clear. When you say package. Does this include Scope as pictured?
Thank you

Total package is barreled action and stock with one mag. No scope. Nothing done to action. Bought to use action and do a custom build but after doing some hand loads with 208's and H1000 decided to let her be. As far as weight I would say around 14lbs scoped with bipod but I will try and weigh it later today. Absolute pleasure to shoot with the vais with 208 and 210 pills.

Hello, Nice looking rig,

I'm wondering about the Barrel on it. Is it a Remington factory of a custom, if so who made it?
what are you shipping at cost?
Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.