• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 .300WSM Complete Package Deal

trevor73402

Hey guys,

I am trying to create some cash for a '80's model SWB chevy 4x4 truck. I've always wanted one. I've decided to post one of my rifles for sale. I'm listing this as a package deal and I'm not interested in splitting it up unless I get two parties agreeing to buy the split deal. I never intended to sell this rifle. It was going to be my first 1000yd gun, but I have others.

I have the following:

Rem 700 SPS-V in .300WSM barrel/action sitting im a HS Precision Pro Series M24 vertical grip varmit/tacticle stock in OD with black web. It has a Ken Farrell 20MOA one piece base and Burris XT Rings with a Falcon Menace 5-25X56 Mil/Mil scope on it. Everything is new. Gun was purchased Jan/09 for $565, Stock was purchased 12/09 for $404, and the scope was purchased 02/10. I have the original box for the rifle and the original stock if you want them. I also have the box for the scope.

This rifle easily shoots 1/2" or less groups with Win brass, 63.5 grains of H4350, Fed primers, and 190 grain SMK's. It's had approximatley 150 rounds down the tube.

I am asking $990 shipped in either the original box or a hard plastic rifle case. Your choice so please specify. I'll take MO or paypal, but add 3.5% for your fees. I'll post some pics later, but I'm sending this from my phone right now so I can't. Please feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Trevor