• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 223

Gray R

Hey guys I'm restructuring my stuff an this one is up for sale. Im looking to repurpose the funds not make a profit so if you want to make an offer then go ahead. Its a Remington 700 SPS Tactical in 223
this means a 20 inch bull barrel with I believe a 9 twist.This one has been threaded aftermarket and it wears a McMillan A-5 non adjustable stock in OD Green and a harris bi-pod. It also has an old water trigger that I bought and had a gunsmith I worked with at the time work to two pounds and it feels great. If I had any excuse to keep it I would Im just not using it. To buy this rifle stock bipod and a trigger job would scare hell out of 15-1600 and Im asking $1000. Text 912-230-9315 for pictures or questions. Thanks for looking guys!

Something else to add is that I ignored the twist recommendations and I had decent luck with Hornady 75 and Sierra and Nosler 77s out of this gun so it doesn't mind the heavies.

Recent Posts