• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem. 700 .223 Varmint with Greybull Precision Stock

jedlowe

Rem. 700 .223 Varmint with Greybull Precision Stock

I have a Remington 700 Varmint .223 Rem rifle for sale. It comes in a new Greybull Precision, Precision Hunting Stock, 13.5" LOP, textured tan finish with black web accent. Also included is an EGW Picatinney scope base. The trigger breaks like glass at 2.75 lbs. It is a great feeling Remington trigger. It comes with BDL bottom metal. The rifle has less than 100 rounds through it and shoots ragged hole 5 shot groups with Hornady Superformance 55 grain V-Max ammo at 100 yards. The stock has two sling studs on the foreend and one in the rear. I believe this rifle comes with a 1-12 twist barrel.

This is a basically new rifle. I will let it go for $850 shipped to your FFL in a plastic hard case.

55589z.jpg

122nhgi.jpg

This rifle is a shooter for sure. I had the pleasure of shooting it. 5 shots in one ragged hole is for real. If I had the cash it would be headed to me. Someone needs to grab this one.

The rifle and stock are still available either together or separately.

The stock is sold. I still have the barreled action including the EGW picatinney scope base, Remington trigger, and BDL bottom metal for sale for $550 shipped to your FFL.

The barreled action and stock have been sold. Thanks for the interest.