• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED reloads

Ehden

Hey guys! Its a real pleasure to be with a group of guys such as urselves i finally feel like home, im a huge fan of the 7mm stw calibre i personally think it is the best calibre out there. Its very sad to see that nobody wants to produce it anymore and where i live in Alberta its very hard to find ammo, so i did my best to contact as many hunting stores as i can in Alberta to finally gather 20 boxes of ammo. I was not able to find 140 grain as i am used to shooting but in in the process of emptying out the shells and getting them reloaded to 140 grain. My question to u guys is this, i want the flatest shooting round and wanan be able to shoot 140 grain ,what powder should i be using? thx to all and eager to hear from u guys.

Get the full potential out of your cartridge choice by using the 168 grain berger! I would personally recommend retumbo, rl-25, or possibly h-4831. I shoot the 7mm rem mag with 168 bergers and retumbo, and have had awesome success. Just my penny's worth.

Tony.