Reloading

Fla shooter

Fixing to start reloadin n dont know anything about it !! Shooting built 7mmrem ! Want to try n get berdgers to shoot ! I would appreciate any info I can get ,powder primers reloading eq, I know its going to b trial n error but want to nit have to much error thanks fir any info

Best advice I can offer is buy a reloading manual and read it then go to the back and find most accurate powder tested with the weight/design bullet you want to try and start at reccommended powdercharge and work your way up slowly (half grain increments) until you see pressure signs, then back it off a half grain to be safe. See how it shootsand start tweaking till you get the desired accuracy

You'd probably get a lot more replies to this thread in the "Reloading section" about 1/2 way down the main page....

I feel the Hornady 7th or 8th edition would be an exelent choice. It's an easier read than Nosler, Barnes, Sierra etc imo.
Also order a Cabellas Shooting mag. & study the reloading equipment, & descriptions. Pictures help.
There's kits available from many, but most "kits" are very basic, & you'll eventually need to tailor your equipment to your needs vs whatever the "kit" comes with. But it'll get you started.
RCBS, & Hornady offer very simmilar starter kits. There are cheaper brands, but I wouldn't recomend scrimping on equipment.
Good luck

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.