Reloading- What pressure signs do you stop at?

I guess Hodgdon has been reading this thread. Just got this in an email from them.

Hero_image-1

TIP OF THE MONTH
Reloading Data Pressure

Hodgdon reloading data shows starting loads and maximum loads. You might have heard a fellow reloader claim that published reload data errs on the low side and it is OK to exceed maximum charge recommendations. THIS IS NOT TRUE – and is why Hodgdon publishes pressures with all its reloading data. The MAX load pressures shown by Hodgdon match the industry standards, just as the ammunition loading companies do in factory loads. There is a reason why this is called a MAX load – because it is! Trying to push your reload any stronger exceeds the design limits of the ammunition components and gun.​

Bore dia, throat dia, throat configuration, brass internal capacity, lot # of powder, bullet dia all have an impact on what is max pressure for a particular barrel, and I am sure that there are other considerations.

For example, my lot # of AA2700 at 37g in a 22/250 AI shoots the 60g Berger at 3700. A friends lot that is different only gets 3460 with the same bullet, same twist barrel, and same throat dimensions.