• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Reloading room sale

Hunter338

110- 338-378 wby brass some made from 30-378. Weatherby once fired $180
40- 28 nosler brass sold
338-378 wby dies rcbs with shell holder $35
280 ai dies rcbs $30
Rcbs 222 mag dies $25
Bullets
#50 30 cal Barnes ttsx 165 gr. $30
#50 338 cal Barnes tsx 210 gr $35
#200 Sierra game changers 30cal 165 gr $80
#90 7mm Swift scirocco 150 gr sold
#500 Sierra 7mm MatchKing 197 gr $150
#100 nosler 30 cal failsafe 165 gr $45
#92 30 cal hornday ELD-x 200 gr $30
#500 Berger 7mm 180 vld $260

Please feel free to make a offer

Last edited:
Must be top secret information
No Not exactly but I kind need to know where there going to see how much shipping is going to be.If you're in the mid west or western part of the country I could probably eat the shipping if you live in Hawaii or Alaska I can't exactly do that and people from both states have messaged about this post . And a lot of people don't like there information Shared publicly that is why I sent him a PM .I'm more then willing to work out something on shipping.I think I have very fair prices on my stuff I can't give the stuff away if I'm selling a $30 box of bullets and shipping is $15 I can't Afford to do that .I hope that clears up the confusion.

USPS SFRB are I believe $7.90 to ship anywhere in the USA. Alaska and Hawaii included.
$14.35 MFRB and padded envelopes are the best, you can cram a lot of brass and bullets in one for $8

USPS SFRB are I believe $7.90 to ship anywhere in the USA. Alaska and Hawaii included.
$14.35 MFRB and padded envelopes are the best, you can cram a lot of brass and bullets in one for $8[/QUOTE
I'm not a expert on shipping things I don't do it very often. I don't have a ups store near me. And the flat rate box from the usps for $7.90 is very small box witch wouldn't fit most of the Items I have for sale they are 5 3/8in x8 5/8 in x 1 5/8 in tall Outside dimension.larger boxes are closer to $14-$15 if I remember Correctly. so Depending on the item somebody wants it might require a bigger box which is more money. But like I said Previously I will work with somebody on the shipping depending on what it is where it's going or if they buy multiple items I would probably pay the shipping Or split the shipping with them.I'm not a fan of shipping anything in the envelopes due to damage that may occur in the shipping process.I want to make sure the people that are receiving my Items get them Damage free and in good condition.I Personally have received reloading dies with broken boxes and brass that was very Badly dented in envelopes so I Prefer not to use them just my personal preference.