Reloading notebook?

Hi, I used to use a tabbed notebook but I have moved to using spreadsheets. First cut was a single workbook with a worksheet for each calibre. Then I moved to a workbook per calibre-rifle combination with multiple worksheets, each for a specific purpose that suited me. I have attached it as a sample, feel free to adjust it to suit how you work and the data you require.

I also use the Pointblank software to store firearm and final working load details as well as target images. It is a really useful piece of software for my purposes.
Keep well
Regards
Steven

Attachments

• Calibre_rifle.zip
    30.9 KB · Views: 110
I use spreadsheets pretty much like the ones posted but I include lot numbers for primers and powder also so I know if a re-verification is needed

I keep a notebook for current work-ups. When things start tightening up I actually cut them out and paste them in the book . I like picture books. I keep a dry erase board in the reloading shed for my finalized load data. Sure makes it easy when hunting season was approaching to load a few for Bambi. Having trouble getting pics from phone to puter, Sorry.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.