Reloading Nickel plated brass??

I have found it more difficult to load with flaking and cracking. I usually reload once then done with them. My experience is certainly more weather resistant compared to brass. Just have to be mindful of how the brass cartridges are stored. I would do nothing but nickel if it was easier to load and prep.

I have used Remington brand 7 mm Remington Magnum brass for around 10 years. I have had no problems with it. Most of my reloads are at six or less rounds per case. I have never in annealed it nor have I ever had any problems with it flaking. I also use Norma all brass cases for my 7 mm magnum and likewise I've had nothing but good experience with it also.

nickel brass will work harden every time you shoot & reload it, you cannot Anneal it, it will get harder, best to throw it away or sell it imho
I don't know about an open flame for annealing Ni coated brass, but I can and do anneal my Ni brass with my AMP. To anneal normal brass is ~ 600-700d, Ni takes ~ 1k - 1250d to anneal. AMP code is much greater for Ni brass, too...meaning it gives it more time and heat while annealing.

The lanolin mixes are fine on smaller cases, but larger ones like 308 or 30-06 not so much. I've had stuck cases on them and have since used Imperial for the larger ones.
Use 1 oz. of lanolin oil to 12 oz. of 99% isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle. Put your cases in a gallon ziplok and spray a little of the lanolin mixture in. Shake it around a bit and put the brass in a reloading block to dry. Works fantastic on all cases. You can buy everything on eBay.

basinman I grew up in Lafayette and fished the basin until I left for Montana.Had great spots back then.
I too use lanolin for cases.Some case lubes are hard on hands and mine used to crack so I switched to Lanolin and no cracking anymore.
On nickel cases I have used them but be careful when you full length size as if you have any debris on the case it can scar your die and everything after that gets scared as well.
I prefer brass.
Old Rooster

basinman I grew up in Lafayette and fished the basin until I left for Montana.Had great spots back then.
I too use lanolin for cases.Some case lubes are hard on hands and mine used to crack so I switched to Lanolin and no cracking anymore.
On nickel cases I have used them but be careful when you full length size as if you have any debris on the case it can scar your die and everything after that gets scared as well.
I prefer brass.
Old Rooster
Wow! That's quite a jump across the US from Lafayette to Montana. I know it's beautiful up there as I have a friend that lives in Cody Wyoming and have been up there a few times hunting with him in the mountains for elk and the open ground for antelope. My wife fell in love with it and wants to move up there.

Wyoming has more space and less people.
Montana is so crowded during hunting season you are hunting for a place to hunt.
I miss my family and friends and the FOOD but I love Montana and will not leave.Came here in 1998.
A couple of days ago we had 12 percent humidity and you had 97 percent