Reloading is Therapy

Been through a ton of rough stuff in life; loss of money, status, loved ones...but no matter how bad it gets pumping out rounds in the armory helps bring balance.
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles in life, we all go through similar things. I truly believe our time on this world is spent proving we are worthy for the next hang in there bud ,and reloading is definitely therapy of sorts for myself as well.

I will add to this. I enjoy reloading. I never considered it therapy but I do enjoy making time out to do what I want to do.

Sometimes we need to make that timeout fondle your rifles, clean them, reload some ammo, tidy the reloading bench.

If all that fails head to the range for some "Group therapy"

Empty some shells, repeat as time permits.

I think it gives me the feeling I have absolute control over something and make progress when in other areas in life I feel like a leaf on the wind.
I'm perhaps not the deep and meaningful type because we have all seen or experienced bad situations. I don't know you but I've been there for my friends, I've seen no end of all sorts of bad experiences go on around me in my small group of friends. It sucks no end and I might be bitter and twisted about many things I see I'm lucky in many other ways.

Take note of what Ol' Red is saying, just enjoy your guns. I hope they are a part of a far bigger interest and outdoor recreation. Reloading is a good outlet and rainy day distraction when you can't get out and hunt.

I have my "gun room" in what was once a bedroom. I can shut the door and clean guns, reload or sometimes just sit. No smoking, no TV, no radio or news. Just prep brass and reload, or enjoy the firearms. Yes, that is therapy. And as CBH Australia said followed by "Group therapy" at the range.
Only difference here for me Red is I do have a tv on for white noise and sometimes a movie I've never seen before. It's an old 12" square screen black and white that I attached some sorts of antenna box up to and it pulls in Grit TV. I never ever switch channels on it

Only difference here for me Red is I do have a tv on for white noise and sometimes a movie I've never seen before. It's an old 12" square screen black and white that I attached some sorts of antenna box up to and it pulls in Grit TV. I never ever switch channels on it
I have a "Jambox" from 1990 I listen to. Lol