Reloading gloves?!

Tried gloves once. Caused static and the powder kept sticking to the funnel. no more for me.

Man hands. Soap and water.
Heck, I work construction, and I usually eat with filthy hands.
Farm raised. Matriarchal hierarchy with G-ma HMIC. I popped off one day that I was eating and breathing dirt all day and questioned the need for hand washing before eating. Got me some old fashioned farm raised corrective action for that one...

I wear one glove, and wear it when I am priming my brass so the primer does not get any oils on it. I like the idea of the finger cots, will give them a try. My Conceal Carry instructor recommended that anyone carrying for protection, or in need of the round to fire 100% of the time either wear gloves to handle primers when reloading, or just use factory ammo. I choose to wear the glove, and have never had a misfire. Thought that might have been BS until Africa. Used my PH's 416 Rigby on my lion hunt. He ONLY used his hand loads. First shot was all that was truly needed and when I reloaded for follow-up shot, primer did not fire. He did not wear gloves when handling primers, and that round did not fire. Glad the lion was not in full charge.

Only other time I wear gloves is when sizing brass or cleaning the brass.

I've never wore gloves but I always wash my hands good before and after. But I did just get the new Creedmore Sports TRX scale and they recommended not handling the check weights with bare hands

I wear one glove, and wear it when I am priming my brass so the primer does not get any oils on it. I like the idea of the finger cots, will give them a try. My Conceal Carry instructor recommended that anyone carrying for protection, or in need of the round to fire 100% of the time either wear gloves to handle primers when reloading, or just use factory ammo. I choose to wear the glove, and have never had a misfire. Thought that might have been BS until Africa. Used my PH's 416 Rigby on my lion hunt. He ONLY used his hand loads. First shot was all that was truly needed and when I reloaded for follow-up shot, primer did not fire. He did not wear gloves when handling primers, and that round did not fire. Glad the lion was not in full charge.

Only other time I wear gloves is when sizing brass or cleaning the brass.
Bro, we tried killing primers with penetrating oil set in barrels over a week. Still popped off.

Please do not use handloads for personal protection ,
its not an advisable thing to do . The courts will pick you apart over it .
use factory ammo that has personal protection printed on the box.
good for your defense in court and also that ammo is loaded with gun powder that doesnt produce muzzle flash that will blind you in a dark encounter .
research it please.
Massad Ayoob is probably the most well know defense trainer and has unparalleled experience in the self defense arena.

Gloves on for reloading?
C'Mon Man!!
7DDC19D7-F360-48FB-9366-210A77EA28A9.gif

Please do not use handloads for personal protection ,
its not an advisable thing to do . The courts will pick you apart over it .
use factory ammo that has personal protection printed on the box.
good for your defense in court and also that ammo is loaded with gun powder that doesnt produce muzzle flash that will blind you in a dark encounter .
research it please.
Massad Ayoob is probably the most well know defense trainer and has unparalleled experience in the self defense arena.
Can you provide a court case where someone was convicted just for using handloads for self defense?