Reloading gloves?!

wvautomatic

Does anyone else use gloves when reloading? Just curious if I'm being too particular! First post and just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the knowledge found here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 86
First off welcome to the forum. Some very talented and informative people here. I do wear latex gloves occassionally for certain tasks. Usually when sizing/depriming to keep me from getting case lube everywhere and also when I'm cleaning brass. I think these two times is highest chance for lead exposure. But thats just me lol.

Ain't never heard nor seen a man wear gloves for reloading. I can't stand gloves for much anything beyond hauling firewood to prevent splinters.

@bultinkle - Soap, brah! LOL I really like "Fast Orange"
There is no hellfire like a woman who has spit up across her face while you say hold on one second gotta wash my hands!!!

I am a scientist by profession so I wear gloves for half of my awake life, so it just feels natural to me anyway.

First off welcome to the forum. Some very talented and informative people here. I do wear latex gloves occassionally for certain tasks. Usually when sizing/depriming to keep me from getting case lube everywhere and also when I'm cleaning brass. I think these two times is highest chance for lead exposure. But thats just me lol.
Thanks for the response. I wear them to keep brass and bullets from tarnishing. I tried latex but they were too hot. 👍

Does anyone else use gloves when reloading? Just curious if I'm being too particular! First post and just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the knowledge found here.
Good evening
I use leather gloves when loading a lot of cases with the Rock Chucker on the handel hand so don't get blisters. Also use these from Harbor Freight

and use "Finger Cots" a lot when prepping brass. Easy to hold brass and doesn't wear the skin off your fingers with not wearing gloves.

Amazon product ASIN B00URIW2B0

Good evening
I use leather gloves when loading a lot of cases with the Rock Chucker on the handel hand so don't get blisters. Also use these from Harbor Freight

and use "Finger Cots" a lot when prepping brass. Easy to hold brass and doesn't wear the skin off your fingers with not wearing gloves.

Amazon product ASIN B00URIW2B0
Good idea!!!

From the time my brass leaves the tumbler to the time it's put in a box as loaded ammo I don't touch it unless I'm wearing gloves. I use heavy duty nitrile gloves that are reusable. I do it to prevent tarnishing from skin oils.