• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Reloading Gear Needed. I am a Newbie.

robbobsam

Hiya Guys,

I am from England in the UK and I am a relative newcomer in here. I have decided to get into reloading to try and improve my grouping and overall accuracy. I currently shoot a Tikka T3 Super Varmint in .243.

I have been looking for second hand reloading gear in either RCBS or Redding for a few weeks now in the UK without success so I though I might have better luck on the other side of the pond as I may still be able to pick up a bargain even with the shipping included.

The items I am looking for are as follows;

1. Reloading press.
  2. Redding competition dies in .243.
  3. Shell cleaning and maintenance equipment.
If you have any of the above that you no longer need and are prepared to ship to the UK please get in touch. I will pay via paypal in advance and I will also pick up the cost of the shipping.

Thanks Guys.

Join the Specialty Pistol sight there is a member who sells brand new Redding reloading equip at prices at or lower than you can buy used. He is very good to deal with lou

Join the Specialty Pistol sight there is a member who sells brand new Redding reloading equip at prices at or lower than you can buy used. He is very good to deal with lou

Do you know what handle/name he goes by?

He runs the sight Mike's specialty pistol once you join (it's free) And then you will se a section (called members group buying) His prices on quality Redding reloading items are the best as far as I am conerned, but see for yourself. lou

I have a set of RCBS .243 dies FS I have never shipped over to as you say the pond. I dont know what the legal aspects of doing this sort of thing. But I am selling them in the USA for $25 shipped being $5 dollars for shipping but of course the shipping to england might be more. LMK. Lou

Not sure what you are hunting or what components you have access to, but my tikka does great with nosler 55 gr ballistic tips and h414 or 70gr ballistic tips and varget.