Reloading equipment upgrade ?

If you upgrade any of your mentioned items, you owe it to yourself to run a side by side comparison and decide if it was worth it.
I just got my brother in law into LR shooting and he is throwing coin around like mad, I tell him the same thing.
I upgraded to the auto throw V3 myself, I have not seen one improvement on existing loads, one newer rifle is V3 only, yes it works.
IMO, if you believe in annealing, the AMP is the wisest choice. A one torch system blowing on a spinning case will never be equivalent to an AMP.

First off, I have two of the three items you're looking at. Based upon what you have you'll get the most lift from the Autotrickler.

The other two items aren't going to improve your ammo significantly. Well the AMP could but you can manage with what you have. I went from a Benchsource annealer to the AMP. Biggest lifts I got there was consistency batch to batch on the AMP. They are identical because it's not a torch it's a configured program that the same whether you do 3 pieces or 500 pieces over multiple days. You will not get that from any torch setup. I also never really liked running the torch in the house.

To me the Zero I'd very appropriately named, it's going to provide zero lift to a Co-Ax or Rock Chucker. I've measured my ammo on a concentric gauge, I cannot make straighter ammo. But....it is a slick press and is the shiny new kid on the market.

Good luck!

LOL, Well,,, Their all nice equipment, lets see.,,,,
1) You have an Annealeez,,, You defiantly do not need an AMP Annealer. But they are nice. I have the New version Of the Annealeez annealer also, it Works Great. To be honest, It doesn't get much better. The AMP is nice but try to anneal 500 223 cases in one sitting, it will be a pain in the old hand joints and time consuming., unless you spend the other 3 grand to automate it,
2) You have a Rock Crusher. By all means that Zero press is very impressive looking and the guys over at Area 419 are great at what they do, But by all means you do not need that press. I'd be looking at a Forster, and really you don't need that to produce, great ammo. I was banging out concentric ammo on a lee Breech lock press ( with less than 0.0007 run out) way before I bought my Neco concentricity gauge. I spent almost $200.00 on a gauge just to verify that my bullets were concentric. Buy you a concentricity gauge instead of a press. That Rock Chucker will do the job as long as there is no wobble in the ram and linkage.
3) Throw the Charge master out the window and drop almost $1200.00 on an FX120i and Auto Trickler combo. You want be disappointed. I went with the new Sartorius Entris II BCE223i model with the V3 Auto Tricker combo. That's just shy of $1500.00 back in August. So get ready to mess up a credit card. Justin over at Data Weighing System can hook you up with the latest and greatest mods from Area 419 also. This is the best money that I have ever spent on a scale or any reloading equipment in my Reloading Room. It was worth the butt chewing that I got from the wife also. In reality,, you don't need this either. But, fore as long as I have been Reloading, It's nice to have.,, A set of RCBS 505 balance beams will do the job effectively.
So,, like WildBillG said. Are you wanting to upgrade or just spend money??? JMH2C
I would upgrade my scales and then later on down the road look at upgrading my press and dies. The AMP annealer you will never need. That Annealeez will out last your demands on annealing, and it is fast, I love the hopper.
Good luck on your decision and keep us posted on your final thoughts, And research every peace of equipment before you buy it. Buy once, Cry once.
Lol! That is what I have!

I have Annealeez and it is a lot faster! I am able to bump the shoulder consistently. Worth it. I haven't tried the AMP and can't comment on that.
I upgraded from Rock Chucker to Forster CO-AX. The brass and ammo are more concentric consistently on co-ax than Rock Chucker.
I was struggling with ChargeMaster 1500 scale because of drift... I decided to get A&D FX120i and Autotrickler V3. I can't believe that I get the most consistent weight much quickly and accurately.

I have a lot the reloading pieces of equipment and the A&D FX120i and Autotrickler V3 is the best investment I ever have.

I got a powder scale for you. Prometheus Gen II. It's only $5,100.00 to buy or you can lease one for $3,100.00. A 21Century neck turning system. An arbor press with dial indicator.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.