• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Reloading Dies, Large Bore

Gentlemen,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news on my first post here but this is a scam.
The same stuff was already supposedly sold at NitroExpress.com also. Myself and 2 others are out $975, $700 and $600. http://forums.nitroexpress.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=160435&an=0&page=0#Post160435

The same scam has been done at the Ruger forum, http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/vie...ghlight=&sid=c44aa7d56f1329e56248f24a9bd4cd45

I strongly urge you to report it at,
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

We've been stiffed!

Last edited:
GLZ,

Did they tell you by which carrier your items were being shipped?

Thanks,
Paul

I'm reading the receipt right here, it says U.S. Postal Service INSURED MAIL RECEIPT Domestic Only and on the left hand side its got the numbers i sent you.

Sincerely

Bonita

It was a 20 digit number. I have repeatedly ask for a tracking number and I do not get one.

Gentlemen,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news on my first post here but this is a scam.
The same stuff was already supposedly sold at NitroExpress.com also. Myself and 2 others are out $975, $700 and $600. Forums.NitroExpress.com

The same scam has been done at the Ruger forum, RugerForum.com :: View topic - Ohioan - Update on buyers from him

I strongly urge you to report it at,
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

We've been stiffed!

I am afraid you are right. I was ready to buy a bunch of stuff but for some reason caution took over and I held my loses to a minimum. But whether it is $1.00 or $10,000 it still chaps my ***.

It appears that he's used a bunch of different names not only on the net but in real life.
Once again if anyone has sent money to these scammers report it to the FBI at the link I posted in my earlier message. This is mail fraud and with the amounts involved it's a jail time felony for both of them.

Last edited:
To all members,
These people scammed me and two internet friends out of hundreds of dollars. Don't do any business with these people and if you have sent them money and not received your items, turn them in to the following address: www.ic3.gov . That is the FBI reporting address. They will take care of it from there, (I hope!) Also, don't believe a word these people tell you, they are full of reasons why they haven't sent out our items yet. This is how they make their living, don't make it any easier for them! "Rich" is a convicted felon named Arthur Rex Rochelle and he has a conviction record going back to 1982. He has at least nine other aliases including Rich Lloyd, Dr. Jule Tyrvaldsen, Ymir Jule Van-Laar Tyrvaldsen, Jule Kloety, etc. His wife goes by "Bonita", but I have yet to talk to anyone who has actually spoken to her on the phone. She may be made up too. She runs a website called Advanced Ballistics Industries where he claims to work over guns and tune them. He has also done business uner the name Bigirons, Manyirons, Newarkian, Richhere, Niemand, and Ohioan.

hi! Selling a lot of my barrels off, will not be needing the dies either (boy i was going to have a good time shooting these.....) new die sets, rcbs and ch/4d tool&die. .416 rigby, .404 jeffrey, .450 nitro express ('n.e.' from now on) .458 lott, .45-120, .470 n.e. , .500 n.e. , .505 gibbs, any of these at 50.00 set. .50 browning, .577 n.e. , .600 n.e. And .700 n.e. At 85.00 set. Have brass and bullets if anyone's interested. Thanks!!
what do you have left [[email protected]]