• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Reloading Dies FS

I have already mailed the payment for the 9mm dies as per our pm and last posting. Make sure your not double selling...

Dan, in our last conversation you never gave me an answer if you wanted them once I told you I don't paypal.... Here is a copy of the PM...

post_old.gif
02-09-2013, 12:21 AM
BuckSnort
user_online.gif

Silver Member

Re: 9mm dies
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckSnort
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanHalen762
Are you willing to accept Pay Pal gift?

No sorry, I don't do Pay Pal...

Still want them?
I never got an answer...

Dan,

I never got an answer from you after I asked you if you still want them...

I assure you I never received a pm asking if I still wanted them.

Sorry if there was any confusion. Payment has been sent.

I assure you I never received a pm asking if I still wanted them.

Sorry if there was any confusion. Payment has been sent.

I don't really know what to tell you, you were not clear if you wanted them or not after I told you I don't do PayPal.. I would have expected to hear from you after that which I did not..

I feel that since I didn't get a clear answer from you that the dies should go to Dale S if he still wants them..I'm trying to be as fair as possible about this and don't want anyone to think I'm screwing them over...That's why I pasted our PM conversation here...

Aside from that , when did you send payment and where did you send it to?

Last week to the address specified in the pm. FAIR?????? I never received a pm. If there was any question wouldn't you as the seller maybe ask again if you didn't receive an answer from an imaginary pm???? The webmaster will have copies of the pm's that were sent and received, I guess we will have to get a moderator involved.

A money order such as the USPS one you specified is non refundable and I cannot get my money back. How's that for fair? So I guess you could either Mail me a USPS money order for the same amount or ship me the dies that were promised...

Here are the pm's from the transaction on my side, directly copied with the code from the forum.

BuckSnort said:
Please send a USPS Money order for $45 to:

JXXXXX SXXXXXX
4XXXX AXXXX RX
AXXXXX CA XXXX

Thanks...

BuckSnort said:
DanHalen762 said:
Are you willing to accept Pay Pal gift?

No sorry, I don't do Pay Pal...

Dale, glad you didn't send payment yet... I'm trying to work things out without ****ing anyone off..Sent you a PM with my tele phone number, can you please call me?

For anyone watching this thread and is now second guessing buying something from me I just talked on the phone with both parties regarding the interest of the 9mm dies... All is good, just had a miss communication is all...The last thing I'm gonna do is screw someone over so as of right now the 9mm dies are sold to Dan pending payment...

Now, time for a drink...Who's buying?