• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Reloading clean out

cash6220

I have given up reloading due to a lack of time.
The list below and the pictures will tell what all is included. I AM NOT going to split this up, please don't waste my and your time asking.
No Trades
Will sell as complete package only, will ship same way.
Sales to CONUS only, USPS Money Order or Paypal is you cover the 3.5%
What I have: (list is not limited and there are a few small things the pictures show that are included but not in list)
Lyman T mag2 turret press and two extra turrets
Lyman #55 powder measure
Satern Powder funnels in .20,.30,7mm, 6.5
Hornady modified case in 22-250, 223, 204, 308, 30.06, 270, 260, 243,
Hornady heaspace gage 5 bushing set
Hornady bullet bomparator set
Hornady overall length gage
RCBS bullet puller with collets for 338, 6.5, 270, .30, .22, 7mm,
RCBS 1010 scale in good
RCBS case trim prep center
RCBS universal hand priming tool
RCBS scale check weights
RCBS concentricity gaging tool
RCBS manual case trimmer and 3-way cutters for .30, .20, .22
Stuck case remover
Large and SM mil brass crimp remover for case prep center
Lee shell holders (2 kits)
Frankford Arsenal reloading tray .338 (2)
Hornady universal reloading tray (8)
Redding #5 powder trickler
Frankford Arsenal elec. caliper (2)
Dies:
.260, .223, .308, .270, 300 wby, 300 wsm, 300 blk, 204, 22-250, 7 wsm, 270 wby, etc.

Again this is being sold as a complete package only.

PM or email me [email protected]

Will sale and ship CONUS and accept USPS MO or Paypal if you add the 3.5%

$1000 total for all shipped

IMG_6947.jpg

IMG_6948.jpg

IMG_6949.jpg

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_6950.jpg
    IMG_6950.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6951.jpg
    IMG_6951.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6952.jpg
    IMG_6952.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 7
I don't understand why I see posts like yours. No disrespect intended. Just that why would any one pay $1000 for everything when they don't have the use for lots of what you have. A guy like me would buy a lot of your merchandise but I would never buy things I have no use for. You have a lot of great equipment but a lot I just couldn't use. I know it's work but guys on this sight would love to have a crack at some of those dies and other tools. Good luck.

I don't understand why I see posts like yours. No disrespect intended. Just that why would any one pay $1000 for everything when they don't have the use for lots of what you have. A guy like me would buy a lot of your merchandise but I would never buy things I have no use for. You have a lot of great equipment but a lot I just couldn't use. I know it's work but guys on this sight would love to have a crack at some of those dies and other tools. Good luck.

I don't have time to deal with selling it in pieces, you can buy the whole thing then sell off what you don't want.

Good deal! I hope someone takes you up on it while I'm trying to talk myself out of it. Timing is bad as I just managed to convince She Who Must Be Obeyed that I needed another $500 worth of tooling and another rifle.

no disrespect intended, but I can't understand why people have to be critical of the way a seller decides to sell or how he presents his product, If you don't agree, simply make an offer by PM, or don't buy. you can buy any one or two of these items at Midway !!

I bought a starter kit like this a few years ago and Glad I did. No disrespect intended.

Recent Posts