Reloading Bench

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by Lostsheep, Jan 12, 2002.

1. Lostsheep

Lostsheep Active Member

I have been reloading for years, and find my present setup is getting too small.
    Could you people submit drawings, pictures or ideas as to what you would like to see in a GREAT reloading bench!

thanks. [​IMG]

2. Nicholas

Nicholas Well-Known Member

I think that is a great idea Lostsheep. I am new to the reloading game and would like to see how everyone has set up their reloading benches.

Pleazzzzz. [​IMG]

3. Ian M

Ian M Well-Known Member

4. Matt_G

Matt_G Well-Known Member

http://www.reload-nrma.com/intro-reload.html

Go to the above web page and there is a picture of a nice bench near the bottom of the page. They don't have the plans on the web, but if you like the looks of it, you can use the order form and get the plans for 6 bucks.

5. rjf3

rjf3 Well-Known Member

6. MachV

MachV Well-Known Member

Used a workbench from Menards beefed it up with a plate of steel under top.This one is small(so is my reloading room)but they have them in different sizes.Planning on putting drawers under top but havnt goten to it yet.Anchored to wall & floor it is sturdy enough for the massive 50bmg press(currently at other owner)=CJ [​IMG]

7. raw188

raw188 New Member

My bench:

[​IMG]

Made from standard plywood. Benchtop is double layered, glued and screwed. It's located in a multi-use area, so segmented doors with a padlock was added. Picture was taken after bench had been in operation for about a month, is much more loaded with 'stuff' now.

Misc. storage locker:

[​IMG]