• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Reloading Bench Cleaning Spree

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting ready to move and figured why not sell some of the stuff I'm not using, so here goes. All prices are TYD.

136 pieces of .243 - $SPF - Mixture of Remington and Federal headstamps, all once fired, some primed with CCI primers, some decapped and tumbled, some ready for primer, powder and bullets.

53 pieces 30-06 - $SPF - All Federal headstamp, all once fired.

3 Boxes (50 count) 30cal 168gr Combined Technologies BT bullets, 2 factory sealed and one seal broken to inspect bullets - $SPF

1 Box (50 count) .243cal 95gr Combined Technologies BT bullets, factory sealed - $SPF

95 total .243cal 95gr Nosler BT, one box factory sealed, one missing 5 bullets - $SPF

All the following are RCBS Dies, all FL sizer 2 die sets.

1- .223Rem -SPF
1- 30-06 - $30
2- .243Win - One set is a newer set and gently used on the above brass, I'd like $25 for that set. One set is older, but in very nice condition. I have no idea whether it's been used or not, it was given to me by a good friend of mine, I'll take SPFfor that set.

Any questions feel free to shoot.

Last edited:
I will take the 223 Rem for 30.00 and the 243 Win for 15.00. Send me your address and I will send the money. Thanks Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.