• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Reloading Bench Clean-up ****Bullets****

d500lnn

I have for sale the following bullets. All are boxes of 100 count unless I specify differently. All prices are shipped to your door. Hornady, Sierra, Barnes, Speer and Nosler. A lot of these are old stock. They have been in boxes in gun room. Nothing wrong with them at all, just old....full disclosure. Only the heavy Hornady 7mm bullets show any discoloration. All others are perfect.

ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR

(2) boxes of Hornady 175 grn. spire points - $28/box
11 individual Nosler partition 175gr. - Free with purchase of the above boxes. Otherwise I'll keep
(1) box of Sierra .277 150grn Spitzer boat tail - $25/box
(2) Sierra 100 grn - Spitzer BT and the other is Semi Pointed - $20/box
(2) Hornady 6mm 87grn spire points - $20
(1) Speer 6mm 105grn spitzer - $20
38 individual Hornady 6mm round nose - free if you buy anything on this list. Otherwise I'll keep
(1) box of 50 Barnes TSX .358 225grn - $37

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 10
Bump. Take $5 off any of these but Barnes TSX.

PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING.

The 87grn 6mm bullets are gone along with the 38 individual 100 grain Hornady bullets. Also, loaded the 11 7mm Nosler 175 grn partitions today. Everything else is available.

are the 7mm 175 hdy still available? If so how tarnished are they? Would a bit of time in the tumbler be enough? If so I'll take them... P.M. me your info...

These are not bad at all. One box is untarnished. The other has minimal discoloration. Tumble out real easy. PM me your info and they are yours.

are the 7mm 175 hdy still available? If so how tarnished are they? Would a bit of time in the tumbler be enough? If so I'll take them... P.M. me your info...

175 grn Hornady bullets SPF to Lwfty7mmstw. I'll ship no later than Monday sir.