Reloading Accuracy

Everyone is giving you lots of great info. I started out with the same questions and basically started with loading to sammi specs first, then stated making my COAL's longer which brought down my groups. My 6.5 now shoot 1/2 inch groups consistently. I shoot it out to 600yrds which I consider my max range with it on a animal. But I'm using the same loading resume you are using with the exception of I found what seem to be the sweet spot for bullet length on my 6.5. Shooting Lapua brass and fed match 210 primers as well. I only use fed match primers in 210 of 215 (mag). So It all what you want out of it. I don't think its that much more to buy the match primers. On the Lapua brass now that's a different story but I have 10 plus reloads on some of my brass and they are still doing just fine. I have only had to trim them once. But that may be where the cost come in. I been able to reuse these brass over and over again. So that cuts the cost down a lot. Keep reloading, keep shooting for practice, and also keep good notes. Good notes on load development help a lot. Every time I go to the range I have my reloading note book with me. Even if I'm just practicing out in the desert I still take my notebook. It comes in handy at time.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts