Reloaders... ya gotta see this!!!!

Eaglet

I just wanted to share this e-mail with you all... Pretty amazing!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subjec Loading Your Own

Another home experiment!

So you want to hand load your ammo?

and you don't know how...

A guy came into our department the other day to ask a favor.

He had a S&W 629 that he wanted to dispose of after a mishap at the range.

He said there was a loud bang when he tested his new load

and the gun smacked him in the forehead, leaving a nice gash.

When the tweety birds cleared, this is what he saw....

FEENIX down below is right, if you don't see the pictures go to this link or the fone FEENIX gave below. Sorry and Thanks!

GunBroker.com Message Forums

cid_311BB1EE496A4157B645DB8631FDC42.jpg

cid_38431744572644F78B39C167A53F0CB.jpg

cid_53725D89000A489DB02A5357E3E66DF.jpg

cid_A3957515B05A4B559E9D423D2284112.jpg

Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.427 / Virus Database: 270.14.109/2567 - Release Date: 12/15/09 19:58:00

Last edited:
I was not sure how much to crimp the heavy cast lead bullets in my 460 so I just gave them a moderate crimp and when I tested them at the range they started to pull loose so I shot it single shot with those bullets and now I crimp every thing harder.

Last edited:
Made a pretty nasty mess of that gun...lucky he only walked away with a gash and not shrapmetal in the mouth, eyes and nose too.

I'll bet you this guy has probably been on the net giving advice on reloading a revolver too!!

Thanks Eaglet for the thread.

BTW, how's the weather out there in East Nev? I made it to central Nev a few weeks ago and it was colder-than-a -witch's- you-know-what out there!

I'll bet you this guy has probably been on the net giving advice on reloading a revolver too!!

Thanks Eaglet for the thread.

BTW, how's the weather out there in East Nev? I made it to central Nev a few weeks ago and it was colder-than-a -witch's- you-know-what out there!

GG, it's got to be better than the west, here in Carson City has been pretty cold, but I figure... it'd be warmer in Vegas but that's southeast.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.