Reloaders dream bullet puller

I would like to see how well it works on a crimped load!
The RCBS collet bullet remover doesn't work worth, you know what!!
Works perfect for me for the last 8 months...If it slips, pinch it tighter. Still won't leave anything but a very light line where it pinched. No POI shift from the line either.

Not saying it's any better than something else, just saying it's not a piece of crap.

What loads are crimped that you would like to pull? I have tried it on 300 RUM factory crimped and it worked great. I also pulled some crimped federal 300 win mag with 180 MRX bullets, again awesome. Hope this helps.

I haven't used mine yet, but the customer service was great! I bought mine off of ebay, and I screwed up and ordered the wrong one. Emailed him, and within a couple of days had the correct one in hand!

What loads are crimped that you would like to pull? I have tried it on 300 RUM factory crimped and it worked great. I also pulled some crimped federal 300 win mag with 180 MRX bullets, again awesome. Hope this helps.

Shameless plug perhapse??? Appeares to be a nice tool. A bit overpriced but nice.

Hello, the GRIP-N-PULL works very well on crimped bullets. We offer a money back guarantee so if you want to try one and you decide it doesn't work you can send it back no questions asked. I am glad to see that people have good things to say about our product. If anybody has any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks

Well I would like to try one, but since I live in B.C. Canada, the cost of one would be darn near triple that you fellows pay for one in your home land.
Will have to see if they is any on the market up here in Canada.gun)

Well I would like to try one, but since I live in B.C. Canada, the cost of one would be darn near triple that you fellows pay for one in your home land.
Will have to see if they is any on the market up here in Canada.gun)

Hello, You can get one for the same price as anybody else. The only difference is you pay a little more for shipping. I will look into price and if you want let you know what it would cost to ship one to you. I shipped one to Australia and it cost $23.95 going flat rate international. PM me if interested. Thanks

Brandon

If you had to pull single bullets this seems like the ticket. Might pick one up just for that purpose as threading in a collet puller for one bullet is annoying. For pulling a large batch of factory or surplus bullets, I'll stick with my Hornady collet puller.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.