Reloader 26 Powder

Yesterday I found a place that had 5 pounders each of reloader 7 and 19. Since reloader 26 is so hard to find, I was thinking I'd buy them both, combine them and have 10# of reloader 26.
Yea. Uh. That's some common core math there. 😂.

I've got a friend that shoots a CM. I guarantee if I told him it would work, he'd believe it.

Yea. Uh. That's some common core math there. 😂.

I've got a friend that shoots a CM. I guarantee if I told him it would work, he'd believe it.
Man don't we jamb on the CM guys!! I've had to explain to my shooting buddy several times that my 6.5x55 has more powder capacity than his Creed. Its like there must be magical space inside a 6.5 CM cartridge that allows more powder and more velocity.

Not long before the powder wars started, I picked up 8 lbs of RL-26. It does seem to be pixie dust in everything I try it in. Maybe its like a Creedmoor -- the more we believe in it, the more we get the results we want?

I love a good joke too. The only scarey thing is that some Newby may not know any better. Should there be a disclaimer posted at the top of this thread? You know, just in case.

They came up with warning labels for a reason. My lawn mower has a warning label on the deck that says not to reach under the deck with the engine running that you might be injured by a spinning blade. IMAGINE THAT !!!!
Of course our hobby tends to make idiots think, if they survive the first case of the dumb ***.