30-06 with Reloader 26 load data with 210 gr Berger or accubond bullets. Request please.

Vol1975

I was looking for some feed back if any one has run this combo. Had really good luck with 180 gr but looking for some feed back with the 210 Grain bullets.
load data and velocity request. also if any body has access to quick loads that would be of great help also.
just looking for a starting point.
i have run 2825 with a charge of 61.5 gr with 180 grain with very good accuracy.
thinking about starting back 3 grains and work up. Any thoughts
thanks,
happy holidays.

Last edited:
I use 61.8 r26 with 208eldm out of my 26" 30-06. Get 2913fps with good accuracy. Really shines in the 06

A very stout load according to Quick Load.

3006 Rel26 208gr.png

I was looking for some feed back if any one has run this combo. Had really good luck with 180 gr but looking for some feed back with the 210 Grain bullets.
load data and velocity request. also if any body has access to quick loads that would be of great help also.
just looking for a starting point.
i have run 2825 with a charge of 61.5 gr with 180 grain with very good accuracy.
thinking about starting back 3 grains and work up. Any thoughts
thanks,
happy holidays.
Used a 24 inch barrel. The speed achieved should be close to a node.
3006 Rel26 210gr.png

My current loads are actually hotter than what I posted but what works in mine may NOT work in your rifle so I am very cautious of putting load data out there. As with all loads, work up slow and keep an eye on pressure signs along with accuracy nodes. My 30 06 seems to do great at the higher pressures. I can run the 190 Berger at 2900FPS from this 22 inch barrel. I ordered some 200.20x bullets to try and hit a happy medium on bullet weight and FPS for a long range (relative) 30 06. I have plenty of other calibers that are better for long range but the 30 06 is just a fun favorite that you can get Lapua brass for.

I've had the 208 close to 2900FPS but was concerned about brass life and extreme hot temperatures. It's fun to play with though and if it sells, someone will get a heck of a package.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.