Reloader 23?

Like I said it seems there are little pockets of gold left at some of the local shops. Just have to dig them up.
Shep

Has anyone run the 23 through the magnum calibers? 7, 300, 338, etc.
I tried some a week ago with my Tikka T3X lite 7mm. I shot 9 different 3 shot groups from low charge to .5 over max and all of them shot moa or better. Most were under .7 2-3 groups at .5. this was also the first 50 or so rounds down the tube.
IMG_20200301_213553_340.jpg

I tried some a week ago with my Tikka T3X lite 7mm. I shot 9 different 3 shot groups from low charge to .5 over max and all of them shot moa or better. Most were under .7 2-3 groups at .5. this was also the first 50 or so rounds down the tube.View attachment 181376
Awesome. I just got back from the sporting goods store with RL23 and H4831.
Let the experimenting begin! :) As soon as our freak snow storm is over...

I'm in the beginning stages of developing a load in 30/06 with Rl-23. Playing with Rl-19 too, but 23 is far more stable according to the numbers I've seen.

Not at all. 190 ABLR is my focus. But I have a bunch of 200gr ELD-X's on hand in case I'm not satisfied with what I achieve in the ABLR's.
I am eager to see your results. I have a Mod 70 30-06AI, RL22 has been very good with 180 and up bullets. RL23 should be a hair better, esp. in the temp. stability dept.

Hopefully it works for you. I'm waiting on a new scale right now. Mine went on the blink. Plus, we just started the "stay at home" order here where I am. One of the stipulations states that only "essential" activities are allowed away from home. For whatever reason, the health department doesn't see load development as essential. 🤔