• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Reloader 22. Anybody?

North Idaho Hunter

Reloader 22 has literally been impossible to find locally for the last 6 months. (north Idaho)

does anyone have any leads or know where i could pick up 2 to 5 lbs.? thanks for your help guys.

I just picked up two pounds around here for 25.00 Lb and know where to get more for a ridiculous 39.00 Lb:rolleyes:

I just picked up two pounds around here for 25.00 Lb and know where to get more for a ridiculous 39.00 Lb:rolleyes:

can you share your secret honey hole? are you in idaho? im desperate, im down to 40 bullets and i usually shoot that in a couple days.

can you share your secret honey hole? are you in idaho? im desperate, im down to 40 bullets and i usually shoot that in a couple days.
I'm in western (way west) Oregon and got the 25.00 stuff from a private party. The 39.00 stuff is in Newport Or. Don't think they will ship. PM if you want details anyways.

powder valley had norma mrp which is the same powder. I bought 4lbs about a month ago. Dont know if they have more but you could look.

No luck with black sheep.? I have always heard they are the go to place. Midsouth usually will allow a back order and you may request all powder ships at same time to shave shipping/hazmat. It has been over a year since I have seen/ heard 22 available locally.

No luck with black sheep.? I have always heard they are the go to place. Midsouth usually will allow a back order and you may request all powder ships at same time to shave shipping/hazmat. It has been over a year since I have seen/ heard 22 available locally.

Blacksheep is usually my go to source for the powder, but they havent had any for over 4 months :(

Big R in Sandpoint has some RL on the shelf, but I can't recall what # it is...might be worth giving them a call.

I just placed an order with them a few weeks ago. Haven't heard back yet. As long as I get it by August I'll be ok.