reliable scope on a budget

So you guys think the Mueller scope can handle the recoil of a .50 or .338lm?

Looking for a temp scope to put on the savage 110BA. I am looking for tactical turrets with variable zoom.

I have also heard good things about Falcon scopes, but they are hard to find it seems like. They are supposedly approved for the 338LM.

Any advice would be appreciated.

There's one for sale at the optics side but you have to be quick ...

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f40/falcon-nikon-scopes-sale-59249/

My nikon 3-9x40 pro staff has held ''0'' for 5 yrs with 2 adjustments and 500 rds on my 7mm rem mag.

It's the 4.5-14x42 Burris FF TAC30 (with a sunshade lol).

got a suprise yesterday,wife brought me home a vortex 4-12 diamondback.its going on my old 721.all i did was remodel the kitchen.im still getting the burris for my new 300wm.wonder what i get if i paint the house.

got a suprise yesterday,wife brought me home a vortex 4-12 diamondback.its going on my old 721.all i did was remodel the kitchen.im still getting the burris for my new 300wm.wonder what i get if i paint the house.

Maybe a Nightforce lol, probably not but... Is it worth the initial effort to find out lol?

Good luck with everything.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.