Regulation to shutdown GUN FORUMS

knc1105

I know we stay out of politics but this concerns the future of our forum and I do not know where to post this. The regulation will shutdown all Gun Forums, blogs, websites and YouTube channels that are gun related through an obscure line in ITAR. Personally I think to save our forum this should be a sticky or at the top of each section. NRA: Gun blogs, videos, web forums threatened by new Obama regulation | WashingtonExaminer.com here is the NRA-ILA https://www.nraila.org/articles/20150605/stop-obamas-planned-gag-order-on-firearm-related-speech If all are shutdown how will we know what is going on behind the curtain. Please help and move this post to wherever it belongs.

sometimes I get tired of the NRA making mountains where there is no molehill.
I understand that they need to scare the **** out of gun owners in order to feed the coffers.

sometimes I get tired of the NRA making mountains where there is no molehill.
I understand that they need to scare the **** out of gun owners in order to feed the coffers.

ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!! You very obviously haven't lived in the Northeast........If it wasn't for the NRA we very likely wouldn't be on this site today!

ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!! You very obviously haven't lived in the Northeast........If it wasn't for the NRA we very likely wouldn't be on this site today!

+10 We do not live in the North East, we live in Texas but you are right. If it were not for the NRA and GOA sounding the alarm every time they try some back handed behind the scene deals nobody would know. They will NEVER EVER give up so we can't either. They are just trying to wear us down and bit by bit take our freedoms away. The stuff they could never get through Congress they are trying by regulation or executive action. The useful idiots that watch mainstream media and listen to their Ipod have no clue.

Bulls*&t. That's what they want you to think. Step one - make a mountain out of a molehill Step two - Claim to have conquered a threat to gun rights that never would have come to fruition. The examples are too numerous to mention. Claiming that Obozo is going to outlaw gun forums is just plain BS. As was the UN small arms agreement, and on and on.

Feel free to join their tasty Wine Club if you want. :cool:

If it wasn't for the NRA we very likely wouldn't be on this site today!

Wasn't your state of Colorado the one to recently restrict gun rights? Restictive legislative action that still hasn't been reversed.

Or was that just bad rumorville information also?

Bulls*&t. That's what they want you to think. Step one - make a mountain out of a molehill Step two - Claim to have conquered a threat to gun rights that never would have come to fruition. The examples are too numerous to mention. Claiming that Obozo is going to outlaw gun forums is just plain BS. As was the UN small arms agreement, and on and on.

Feel free to join their tasty Wine Club if you want. :cool:

Good thing that we all don't think the way you do:rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts