Redumbo

Swamplord

Nice, maybe it's time to make an account at Gunbroker, lol

I have 6 boxes of 143 ELDX and 6 boxes of 140 gr ELDM bullets I'm probably never gonna shoot

huntinherrrington

Nice, maybe it's time to make an account at Gunbroker, lol

I have 6 boxes of 143 ELDX and 6 boxes of 140 gr ELDM bullets I'm probably never gonna shoot

I know someone that needs them. Not me, I don’t have a 6.5 but if you want to sell them shoot me a pm. I’ll see if my buddy wants them for the price you want.

AAP

I have quite a bit of components sitting around to keep the kids and I shooting for awhile, but am always looking for this or that. I can see both sides, but I would not consider selling anything, even at these crazy prices. What really irritates me though, is people buying locally or ordering online just to resale them on GunBroker etc.

bigdumboy

No, I view it as he did a good deed for a new reloader.
That is how we support our community, especially someone so local to him.
I did the same thing a guy on this site needed federal 215 magnum match primers I told him I would sell them for what I paid $52 for a brick even drove them 50 miles to meet him. Up to Mt Union Pa nice drive Got there he gave me $60 and a big thank you I was on my way home. Like most people learned my lesson last time just started getting stuff when had extra money. With six kids that took awhile 🤣🤣

rdr59

If you look at the history on gb you will see the same person will bid multiple time within seconds of each bid. I think the seller or his buddy on running up bids. I hope he gets stuck with it. I think gb should monitor bids it seems pretty obvious i think. The more you see a price for something the more you start to accept it.just my opinion.

Barehandlineman11

LRH Team Member
Seriously awhile back I played a experiment on gunbroker I listed n570 at buy now 550$ And started bid at 350 didn’t sell. While others were bidded too 7-800$ nobody bid on mine

NYHUNTER444

Chas1

I did the same thing a guy on this site needed federal 215 magnum match primers I told him I would sell them for what I paid $52 for a brick even drove them 50 miles to meet him. Up to Mt Union Pa nice drive Got there he gave me $60 and a big thank you I was on my way home. Like most people learned my lesson last time just started getting stuff when had extra money. With six kids that took awhile 🤣🤣
Very nice and considerate of you +1

Recent Posts