SOLD/EXPIRED REDUCED - WTS High quality takeoffs - HS Precision, Nightforce, HighTech Specialties

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by dlyon16, Oct 15, 2011.

1. dlyon16

dlyon16 Well-Known Member

Lots of stuff laying around that I bought used or took off other customs. All good stuff. More pics available if you need them.

HS Precision DBM assembly w/ 1 MAG only - 700 SA - magazines are for 300 WSM - Brownells sells a feedlip tool so that the magazine feedlips can be adjusted to fit smaller short acion cartridges - dremel tool used to allow X-mark Pro trigger clearance
    $310 $230 tyd

HS Precision 300 WSM bbl - 22" SS 6 flutes - 1# 8.6oz - I was at my smiths and a guy had his brand new HS rifle rebarreled w/ a Hart bbl (he may have been going to 7wsm?) said 20 rounds fired - I bought the takeoff bbl - teflon was messed up during removal - I think I used some 320 grit and removed the teflon other than in the flutes (like Weatherby used to do - it looks cool) - they mark their stuff pretty light, but 300 WSM and Rapid City SD are still visible under close scrutiny - this bbl is threaded for a Rem action and an HS action, however it has a tapered breech (right?) and Rem uses a square breech, my smith said no problem as this has almost 1" of tennon threaded and plenty of room to set it up for the 700
    $265 $200 tyd

HighTech Specialties Classic 700 LA BDL stock - factory finished green w/black pebble - 99% - 24oz - ~0.75 bbl channel at muzzle - SS swivel studs - Decelerator pad - stock has a hairline crack between mag well and trigger opening - just epoxy it when you skim bed it or leave it alone (I don't think it will hurt much)
    $275 $250 tyd

Remington 700 SA BDL Fiberglass stock - unknnown maker - 85-90% - black textured finish - pad marked Supreme - fit an SPS Varmint bbl real nice - pad is stiff if you are going with a bigger caliber you may want to change it out - prepped for skim bedding - swivel studs - cheek piece - real stiff, quality stock - I was going to paint it white as a winter stock for predators and never did it
    $135 tyd

Nightforce Rem SA 1pc 20 MOA Base - may have been mounted for display don't remember - looks 99% - screws and wrench
    $90 tyd

USPS MO or Paypal plus
    3 day inspection

Attached Files:

• 202.jpg
      202.jpg
      File size:
      55.3 KB
      Views:
    • 205.jpg
      205.jpg
      File size:
      164.1 KB
      Views:
    • 210.jpg
      210.jpg
      File size:
      163.6 KB
      Views:
    • 215.jpg
      215.jpg
      File size:
      166.4 KB
      Views:
    • 213.jpg
      213.jpg
      File size:
      42.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  2. DanielLudwig

DanielLudwig Well-Known Member

Re: WTS High quality takeoffs - HS Precision, Nightforce, HighTech Specialties

Is there something special about the High Tech Specialties stock I'm not seeing?? I just looked and they are going for $252 new, i must be missing something??
    Thanks,
    Daniel

3. dlyon16

Yes you are missing something, :

$252 is for the fiberglass blank inletted, but not finished, $700 is more like what this cost.

Per their website:

± All our stocks retail for......$252.00 each.

± Special DEALER PRICE(S) offered (call or email for details).

± We also offer a COMPLETE STOCK INSTALLATION for $700.00 on most supplied actions(including cost of stock): You send your barreled action to us and the installation will include bedding, recoil pad installed with your LOP (Length of Pull), custom textured paint, and sling swivel studs.

4. dlyon16

Pms replied to

5. msalm

msalm Well-Known Member

I'll vouch for the High Tech stocks....there's a LOT of work to complete one, sanding out the mold line, installing pad, texturing, painting, bedding..... Done by a smith it will cost you a minimum of $600 to have it completed on average I would guess. It's a very fair price.

6. dlyon16

Re: REDUCED - WTS High quality takeoffs - HS Precision, Nightforce, HighTech Specialt

pms replied to

7. dlyon16

Re: REDUCED - WTS High quality takeoffs - HS Precision, Nightforce, HighTech Specialt

bump up

8. fanuke

fanuke Active Member

High Tech Stock LOP

What's the LOP on the High Tech stock?

Thanks,
    Rich

9. dlyon16

Looks ~13.5"

10. dlyon16

pms replied to