• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Reduced Savage 110 with new Criterion 7 Mag, Howa 6.5CM with Vortex Viper 5-25X50 MRAD FFP

Nmugy

I built this rifle two years ago out of a Savage 110FP. Action and bolt face have been trued. Criterion 7 Mag, Sharp Shooters fiberglass stock, sharp shooters trigger, heavy recoil lug, Ken Farrel base, Seekins precision matched rings, Bushnell G2 DMR 3.5-21X50 FFP MRAD with Switchview (that has never been used other than with this new barrel), I have shot about 40 rounds through it with ammo loaded for another rifle I have and it shoots that very well so I never went any farther with it. I put together another rifle at the same time so this one gets no attention.

$1900 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48.

CB brake, stock pack, and Scope cap not included.
IMG_7271.JPG
IMG_7270 SAV.JPG

I also have a 6.5 CM Howa with a Vortex Viper PST 5-25X50 FFP MRAD, 20 moa base, Badger rings, Cerakoted desert tan, in a Bell and Carlson stock (bedded by Williams Gun Site), shoots tiny groups with 140gr ELD-M in front of 41.5 gr H4350 and F210M primers, This was a barreled action they cerakoted and bedded into this stock. Love the rifle just too many toys. Has about 200-300 rounds down the tube. CB Brake and scope cap not included.

$1900 shipped to your FFL

IMG_7218.jpg

24" barrel length on the 6.5CM Howa. Pics of factory ammo group sizes and reloads. I have one with 143gr ELD-X also 5 shots in about .5. Weight of the Howa is 13lbs 7oz.

The last target is the Savage 7mag with the Criterion barrel.
IMG_7294.jpg
IMG_7295.jpg
IMG_7296.jpg
IMG_7297.jpg

All targets were at 100 yards at MTC in Lake City MI except the 7mag was at 125 yards.

Thank you for the great information it helps the creed really shoots very well

Even the 7mm shot .5 moa with the 61.5 gr load. It needs to be done again and then play with seating depth. I am on the fence with selling either of these. I just don't have time for so many toys.