• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Redding Type S Match F/L Die set 338 Lapua Magnum***SPF***

longrangehunterII

Redding type S Match Dies -338 Lapua Magnum

I have a F/L die set w/ the micro seater, and a Type S Neck Bushing die (both new).

I only ran 175 necks over a button, not included. Basically they are new, the seater loaded 175 rounds. I also have a Titanium .364 bushing, never used.

Type S Match F/L Die set w/seater $208.00 shipped.

Type S Match Neck die $68.00 shipped.

If anyone buys both dies I will include the Bushing, a $25.50 value.

Re: Redding Type S Match Die sets 338 Lapua Magnum F/L N/K and Competition Seater

I made a mistake in the number of rounds fired in my Sako TRG and it was only 125 rounds.

I'll sell the Die Set w/the Titanium .364 Bushing shipped for $208.00 (10% discount, plus a Bushing for free..... that's a 22% discount over retail).

Re: Redding Type S Match Die sets 338 Lapua Magnum F/L N/K and Competition Seater

I made a mistake in the number of rounds fired in my Sako TRG and it was only 125 rounds.

I'll sell the Die Set w/the Titanium .364 Bushing shipped for $208.00 (10% discount, plus a Bushing for free..... that's a 22% discount over retail).
****Sold Pending Funds****